What's it all about?

You're studying Political Science at the University of Zurich and like to study abroad? You're an external student and like to have a stay at our University? Then you're at the right place! Following pages provide all necessary information around student mobility at IPZ.

About reconcilability

Studying at IPZ and student mobility go well together. Through signing off a "Anrechnungsvereinbarung", no ECTS credits are lost and you can complete your studies within the standard period of study, even when you go studying abroad for one semester. Student mobility is a great opportunity to gain valuable experiences in private and professional nature and we're proud to support you. 

Contact person

Contact person for any belongings around student mobility is our International Coordinator Lucja Bernhart. She is at the disposal of all students studying Political Science at the University of Zurich (major or a minor) who are interested in studying abroad for one or two semesters (so called Outgoing students). She also advises Political Science and International Relations students from other universities who would like to study at the University of Zurich during one or two semesters (so called Incoming students)

This homepage holds a lot of useful information. In addition to that the International Coordinator is at your disposal by email or phone and you may make a personal appointment.