These terms govern the use of conditions of the multi-bi aid dataset (the "dataset" in the following).
- “Data provider“: Vera Eichenauer (Heidelberg University) and Bernhard Reinsberg (University of Zurich). The data are formally hosted by the Universität Zürich, Institut für Politikwissenschaft, Lehrstuhl für politische Ökonomie, insbesondere der Entwicklung- und Schwellenländer, Affolternstrasse 56, CH-8050 Zürich
- “Data user” (please fill in your details at the end)
§2 Rights and duties
The “data provider” provides access to the multi-bi aid dataset as described in the codebook “Multi-bi aid: Tracking the evolution of earmarked funding to international development organizations from 1990 to 2012” (Eichenauer and Reinsberg 2014).
- The dataset may only be used for research purposes.
- When using the dataset or any variable that it contains, it must be cited as follows:
Eichenauer, Vera Z. and Bernhard Reinsberg (2017). What determines earmarked funding to international development organizations? Evidence from the new multi-bi aid dataset. Review of International Organizations, doi:10.1007/s11558-017-9267-2.
- Unauthorized dissemination of the dataset is prohibited.
§3 Place of jurisdiction
Place of jurisdiction is Zurich.